The Center will place UAE students in mentored research opportunities in Dubai, the UAE, or the region. These will include sites that have received support from the Center through Faculty Cooperative Research Awards. Students will have the opportunity to participate in some or all of the phases of the design, implementation, or analysis of a research project. If the student fulfills authorship requirements, s/he will serve as a co-author on one or more resulting publications.Eligibility Criteria
Students matriculated in any Dubai or UAE-based accredited academic university.Funding
Each recipient will receive up to USD 5,000.funding.How to Apply
Please submit the following via e-mail:
- Online application (please check back for availability date)
- Copy of official transcript
Letter of Intent (not more than two pages) answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in global health delivery?
- In what specific health area are you interested?
- How will this help your development in the future?
- Are there any specific countries in which you are interested in working?